Sunday, 31 March 2013

Happy Easter Daahlings....


You Know Daahlings, Easter is a busy time for any pastry chef and this week was no exception for me and Les Diables... so here is my week in pictures...

Not Easter without HOT X BUNS

Faberge Egg!

What to do, Kathy's special request!

In Thai it is funny!

Love this style

Rapunzal, let down your hair...

The Prince

The Princess

Simply Beautiful

For Henry

For someone special... (real Tiffany was added)

My favourite of the week (oh and the bonking bunnies of course)

Simply Elegant


Happy Easter once again.... 

See you next week!

Chef Peter

10 comments:

  1. Are those hot cross buns postable? Boy I miss home at this time of year. What a cheeky pastry chef you are. Looks like you've had a fun week. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next year you will have sent my dear!
      :-)

      Delete
  2. Hot cross buns are pretty common here too,only during the Easter Vigil, though.

    Love the Tiffany boxes and the Easter eggs. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Easter is not complete with out Hot X Buns!
      Have a great week

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of sweets. Like the chocolate egg and it is not a Faberge egg but I like the idea. When we were in Russia, we bought a fake Faberge egg souvenir.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for correcting me, this is a replica of a room which a famous Russian designer from Moscow has in her bedroom, quite amazing!
      It was her birthday cake.
      I love Faberge Eggs also...
      :-)

      Delete
  5. I like the butterfly cake :)

    ReplyDelete

Share it