Sunday, 20 April 2014

Willy Wonka is at The Trisara!


Sundays with Chef Peter….


Daahlings,
                    A very happy Easter to you… I always loved Easter when I was in England. Spring is in the air, the daffodils are out and it’s time to eat chocolate!

There is always something quite lovely about eating a piece of moulded chocolate, for some reason I find it just tastes better!

Easter is not celebrated quite so much here in Thailand and this year has fallen just after the Thai New Year Celebrations, Songkran. We're having a great time here at the moment enjoying the company of family and friends. I hope you're having a great time too.


Some of us have been busy little bunnies though and as I mentioned in my last post for Easter I would be helping the pastry of the Trisara Hotel to create a chocolate display based around Willy Wonka.


Here in pictures with some foam and 150kg of chocolate is the result!

I hope you like it...




















Many Many Thanks to Chate, Fon, Bib, Chef Tao, Chef Kla, Chef Note and Toon for their help on this display... great job!

Happy Easter once again or if your not celebrating Happy Sunday......

See you soon,

Chef Peter

1 comment:

  1. So cool Peter you are a great artist! Cheers

    ReplyDelete